The Okanagan area about Penticton is home to numerous vineyards and wineries, with a reputation for developing quality wines.
Special events include wine festivals, triathlon competitions and the annual Penticton Peach Festival.
Poppin’s Quilt Parlour is located in the downtown core of Penticton, an area which boasts antique shops, gift shops, bookstores and specialty sewing stores.
The Downtown and Farmers markets are back!
Saturday mornings, the 100, 200 and 300 blocks are alive with activity. Come on down and check things out!
Visit the Downtown Penticton Association website for more information.
Places to Visit
Interesting nearby places to visit include:
- The Lloyd Gallery (18 Front Street)
- The Dream Cafe (67 Front Street)
- Penticton Antique Mall (455 Main Street)
- Dragon’s Den (12 Front Street)
- Penticton Art Gallery (199 Marina Way, Penticton, B.C.)
- Bluenose Stamps and Coins Collectables (210 Main Street)