We are located on Main Street, in the pedestrian oriented downtown of Penticton, B.C. We are a short walk from Okanagan Lake, situated near a number of specialty sewing stores and other attractions.
To find us, click on the image below. This will take you to Google Maps. You can then click on the + to zoom in, and the – to zoom out.
To get here from the South (Vancouver)
- Drive North along route 97, beside Skaha Lake.
- It bends right around the north end of the lake and becomes Channel Parkway.
- Do NOT take the left turn labelled Route 97.
- Instead, keep going straight ahead, until the road curves left and becomes Skaha Lake Road.
- Follow Skaha Lake Road until it becomes Main Street.
- Once you’re in downtown, Poppin’s will be on your right just after you cross Wade Avenue.
To get here from the North (Kelowna)
- Drive South along route 97, beside Okanagan Lake.
- The route will turn to the left, becoming Eckhardt Avenue West.
- Follow Eckhardt till you get to Main Street, and turn left onto Main Street.
- Poppin’s will be on your right just after you cross Wade Avenue.
- Parking is available behind the store, across the back lane from the shop.
- The first hour of parking is free.
- You can enter the store by the back door.